Yes Water-Vaginal Moisturising Gel - 100ml3 people have chosen this
Finding the right moisturising gel can be difficult when you are having cancer treatment. The vaginal area may become more sensitive and dehydrated than usual, and be more susceptible to dryness and irritation.
The Water-Vaginal Moisturising Gel has been formulated to help with vaginal atrophy and itching and burning from vulva dryness; which can be common side effects of radiotherapy to the vulva area, chemotherapy and hormonal therapy.
- Gentle and long lasting rehydration
- Formulated for itchiness and burning caused by vulva-dehydration
- Hormone (inc. oestrogen) free
Why do people living with cancer recommend this product?"This product is perfect for post-menopausal women. I have used hormone-based lubricants (bio-identical) for over 25 years, and have suffered painful leg cramps for years. These stopped almost overnight when I discontinued using the hormonal lubricant. I have tried several Yes products to try to alleviate vaginal dryness and pain during intercourse, while they helped, Yes VM Vaginal Moisturizer is the perfect solution for me. I use it nightly and add Yes OB personal lubricant during intercourse. Thank you Yes for creating an effective alternative to hormone therapy."
What are the ingredients?
Water, flax gum*, aloe vera*, locust bean gum*, guar gum*, sodium chloride, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, citric acid, phenoxyethanol *certified organic ingredients
How do I use it?
- The 100ml tube of YES VM does not have an applicator, it is used for finger application to the outer and inner intimate areas. Many women experience dryness not just internally.
- For best results apply regularly. This may be daily initially, and then after a week or so, every third day.
- YES VM is safe to use daily or as often as is needed for comfort.
- The frequency of reapplication depends on the severity of dryness.
- The natural and pure ingredients in YES VM mean you can apply as much as you need to feel comfortable, with no dosage concerns.
- YES VM is hormone free.
We haven’t received any feedback on this product yet
If you have had a positive experience with this product let everyone know below!