Your Guide to Chemotherapy and its Side Effects
Super helpful - let me feel much more prepared for chemo. I was very nervous before hand but doing some of the things suggested here made me feel much more at ease when I was in the hospital
- How to use
About Your Guide to Chemotherapy and its Side Effects
Your Guide to Chemotherapy and its Side Effects is a brief but comprehensive guide to chemotherapy and the side effects it may bring about.
- Free of charge, and can be used online or printed out for quick reference
- Includes expert advice, and tips from patients who've undergone chemotherapy
- Explains the most common side effects that result from chemotherapy and how to handle them
- Highlights products that can be used to help ease side effects
We've put together a complete list of tips and advice from chemotherapy patients and experts. This advice will help to make living with the side effects of cancer that little bit easier. This guide is available as an e-book, but you can also print it off for easy reference. We hope that this guide will help you or someone you love to manage the side effects of chemo a little more easily.
In this guide, we cover the following topics: feeling tired, trouble sleeping, hair loss, feeling sick, constipation, diarrhoea, loss of appetite, taste changes, mouth trouble, skin things, weak nails, having sex, stress relief, chemo brain, taking medication, being in pain, and feeling confident.
Your Personal Checklist: What To Bring To Chemo is also available for free here.
How do I use it?
- Read the PDF online, or print it off for quick reference.
We haven’t received any feedback on this product yet
If you have had a positive experience with this product let everyone know below!
Customers also bought