Special offer: 10% Off iBeani E-Reader/Tablet Cushion
Your Free Radiotherapy Guide
It's so helpful to have all this information written down in one place.
- How to use
About Your Free Radiotherapy Guide
Your Tips For Radiotherapy is a brief, comprehensive guide to the side effects you may experience as you go through radiotherapy treatment for cancer.
- Free of charge, and can be used online or printed out for quick reference
- Includes expert advice, and tips from radiotherapy patients themselves
- Details the most common side effects of radiotherapy and the best ways to address them
- Highlights products that can be used to help ease side effects
We've put together a complete list of tips and advice suggested by radiotherapy patients and experts to make living with the side effects of cancer that little bit easier. In this guide. we cover feeling tired, loss of appetite, skin things, hair loss, nausea, diarrhoea, mouth problems, discomfort when swallowing, stiff joints and muscles, difficulty having sex and flu-like symptoms. We also include the names of recommended products that can help to ease these side effects and symptoms.
This guide is completely free of charge and will be emailed to you once you've placed your order.
Your Personal Checklist: What To Bring To Chemo is also available for free here.
How do I use it?
- Read online, or print for quick reference.
Very handy guide I will come back to time and time again. Thanks for the tips!