Terms and Conditions
This Website, www.livebetterwith.com (the “Website”), is operated by Live Better With Ltd, a company incorporated in England with company registration number 09725452 and whose registered office address is at Rocketspace, 40 Islington High Street, London, England, N1 8XB. Throughout the site, the terms “Live Better With”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Live Better With Ltd. Live Better With offers this Website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditional upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you are engaging our “Services” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our Website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our Website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Section 1 - Online Store Terms
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
You shall not:
- Select or use a user ID with the intent to impersonate another person;
- Use another user’s ID without appropriate authorization
- Select a user ID name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
Live Better With reserves the right to refuse registration of or cancel a user ID in its sole discretion. You are responsible for all activity that occurs on your account. You agree to immediately notify Live Better With of any unauthorized use of your account, or any other account related security breach of which you are aware.
Section 2 - General Conditions
We reserve the right to refuse our Services to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service or the Website, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Section 3 - Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site.
Section 4 - Modifications to the Service and Prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Services (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
Section 5 - Products or Services
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the Website. These products or services may have limited quantities and may be subject to changes in our return or exchange policies. In such a case, the relevant changes will be notified to you on the Website.
You understand that it may not be possible to accurately display colours and images of products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate. Images are provided for information purposes only. They are not to be relied upon and may not always accurately reflect the product to which they are attached.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product or service at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this Website is void in any jurisdiction where it may be prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Section 6 - Independent Agreement - Live Better With not liable
No Warranties or Representations. Users agree that Live Better With is not responsible for and does not make any representations or warranties (express or implied) as to the products and services made available through the Website, including as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, the accuracy of the description of goods in any offer, the physical condition, size, quality, rarity, importance, medium, provenance, whether the goods are subject to export or import permits, restrictions or embargoes, shipment or delivery, packing or handling, compliance with purchase terms or any other representation or warranty of any kind or nature whatsoever.
Fraud. It is prohibited for user’s to conduct transactions to buy or sell any product or service through the Website without our express written permission. In the event that such activity occurs, Live Better With disclaims all liability for any such purchases of goods or services contracted between users.
Section 7 - Product and Services Disclaimers
Disclaimer - Information on this site is not medical advice and does not replace the advice from your doctor, nurse or other healthcare professional
- Our Website contains general information.
- The information is not medical advice and should not be treated as such.
Always check with a doctor, nurse or healthcare professional
- Always consult a healthcare professional before using a product or service and always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product or service before using or consuming it.
- You should not rely on any information on our Website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. All content on this site is for information purposes only, is not intended to be a substitute or to replace information provided by any licensed healthcare professional, and is not intended to be used as a source for diagnosis, treatment or cure.
- You should never delay seeking advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on our Website.
- Any assistance you may receive using our Website’s interactive features does not constitute specific advice and accordingly should not be relied upon without further independent confirmation.
- Live Better With Ltd. and Live Better With Inc. do not manufacture any of the products sold on this site. Additional or different information may be on the product packaging or materials provided with a product. Manufacturers may alter ingredients or directions of use without notice.
- Live Better With Ltd. and Live Better With Inc. accept no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
There are no warranties to our information
- The information on our Website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
- We do not warrant or represent that the information on this Website:
- Will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- Is true, accurate, complete, current, or non-misleading.
For questions, safety concerns or further product information, please read the product packaging/label and contact the manufacturer.
For any further questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Section 8 - Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order.
These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Refund Policy (Section 23).
Section 9 - Optional Tools and Applications
We may provide you with access to third-party tools or applications over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools and applications “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools or applications.
Any use by you of optional tools or applications offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which such tools or applications are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools, applications and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Section 10 - Third-Party Links
Certain content, products and services available via our Website may include materials from third-parties or include links to third party websites.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party Websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or Websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party Websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Section 11 - User Comments, Feedback and Use of Our Community Forum
The Website may permit the submission of user comments including the submission of text, images, videos or other content by you and other users ("User Content") and the hosting and publishing of such User Content. You understand that whether or not such User Content is published, we do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Content.
You shall be solely responsible for your own User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing them.
You represent and warrant that:
- you own or have the necessary rights and permissions to use and authorize us to use all copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights in and to any User Content to enable inclusion and use on the Website and in accordance with these Terms; and
- whilst, you retain all of your ownership rights in your User Content, by submitting the User Content to us, you hereby grant us, in addition to any other rights which we may have, a worldwide, non-exclusive and transferable license to use, copy, prepare derivative works of (including without limitation, to rename, edit, shorten, split videos into different segments, and use an entire image or video or segments as part of compilations), display and broadcast the User Content in connection with the Website and our business, including without limitation to grant access to the Website to third parties to view the User Content (and derivative works thereof).
- you will not: (i) submit material that is false or misleading copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the User Content and to grant us all of the license rights granted herein; (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us, our business or any third party; (iii) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, libelous, threatening, pornographic, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or (iv) misidentify yourself in submitting the User Content or misstate your true identity.
Any breach of the above warranties will result in the user’s account being immediately terminated and may result in the user becoming liable to legal action.
We do not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, even if provided by ‘experts’ on our Website, and even where such opinions are provided with our express permission and fore-knowledge. Accordingly, we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection of any User Content (including such content as may be provided by ‘experts’ on the Website).
You understand that when using the Website, you will be exposed to User Content from a variety of sources, and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Content. You may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against us with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold us, our owners, affiliates, employees, agents and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Website.
You accept that any advice or content provided by other users of the Website is not intended to constitute, or to be considered as advice of any kind (including where provided by ‘experts’ on the Website). We do not provide any warranty as to the suitability of the information and material found or offered on this Website, including on any Community Forum, for any purpose. Your use of any information or material which is found on this Website or in any Community Forum is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website or found on any Community Forum meet your own specific requirements and you should always take advice from your own medical advisors before relying on any product, service or information found on this Website.
Users of our Community Forum agree to accept all Community Forum Guidelines, which are available to view HERE. Users also agree specifically to the following usage rules:
Users agree that they will not:
- violate any posting rules contained in these Terms or given on the Website;
- post any material which is deemed threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent;
- post any false or misleading material or message of any kind;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm our Website or its users;
- distribute spam, chain letters, or promote pyramid schemes;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access data contained in the Community Forum without our express written permission;
- collect information about other users of the forum, including email addresses, without their consent;
- use any of our copyrights and trademarks, or those belonging to any third party, without permission;
- promote any unlawful product or service;
- infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties; or
- breach any laws or regulations applying in your jurisdiction.
Any failure to comply with these Terms or our Guidelines may result in your access to the Website and/ or our Community Forum being temporarily or permanently suspended and, depending on the nature of your activity, may result in legal action being taken against you.
Users that submit any User Content accept that we may not be able to delete, remove or edit any User Content once it has been published.
Section 12 - Personal Information
Section 13 - Errors, Inaccuracies, Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Services that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Website or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the Website or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied on the Website or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information on the Website or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Section 14 - Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk.
The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Live Better With, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Section 15 - Indemnification
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Live Better With and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Section 16 - Severability
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Section 17 - Termination
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
Section 18 - Entire Agreement
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to the Services (as may be updated from time to time) constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Services, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Section 19 - Governing Law
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Section 20 - Changes to Terms of Service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our Website. It is your responsibility to check our Website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our Website or the Services following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Section 21 - Contact Information
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com
Section 22 - Delivery
Live Better With are pleased to offer free delivery on ALL orders to the UK and Ireland. International delivery to the US and the rest of the world will display at checkout. Please note, the shipping charges are for orders by individual consumers, usually of <5-10 products. Live Better With reserves the right to calculate delivery costs separately for bulk orders. Whenever referred to, working days exclude Saturday, Sunday and Bank holidays. Please be advised, orders are dispatched from our UK-based warehouse and on some occasions, your order may be sent in separate parcels on different days.
UK Delivery Options
Your orders will be sent via Royal Mail 48 service, please expect to receive your goods 3 - 5 working days from dispatch. If there is a delay to your order we will notify you by email.
US Delivery Options
Your orders will be sent via Royal Mail or DHL, please expect to receive your goods 3 - 10 working days from dispatch. If there is a delay to your order we will notify you by email.
International Delivery Options
Live Better With ships to all countries, wherever you are in the world!
Any additional customs fees will be at the expense of the customer.
For questions on our shipping rates and policies, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Section 23 - Refund Policy
Whilst we hope that you love your order, we understand you may change your mind. All we ask is that you email us at email@example.com to notify us of your return, then return the items in its original packaging along with a note that includes your Order Number and the reason for the return.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please return the product within 30 days of ordering with proof of purchase for a refund. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. If there is any damage to the products or the packaging, such that we are unable to resell those products, we may reduce or cancel any refund accordingly.
Please send all returns to:
7 St Andrews Way
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
We will not be responsible for items lost or damaged in the post when returning them to us, so we recommend that you send your returns via a 'Tracked' or ‘Signed For’ delivery service, giving you proof of your items return.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. These include
- Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned.
- Intimate or sanitary goods
- Hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Briefs and underwear
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are other situations where no refunds are granted:
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
All returned goods will be examined upon receipt as, for reasons of hygiene we are unable to offer refunds on any opened or used goods. We will process your return as quickly as possible and will notify you by email once your refund, replacement or exchange has been processed. During busy periods, please allow a minimum of 5 working days for your refund, replacement or exchange to be processed.
Your payment for the goods will be refunded by Live Better With as soon as possible by the original payment method, no later than 30 working days after we have received the goods and usually within 5 working days.
Late or Missing Refunds
Once you have received an email from us notifying you of your refund you should expect the money to appear in your bank account within 5-10 days as advised by your bank. If after this period your money has not been received please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to exchange your item, please include a note stating the product name, along with the colour/size (if applicable) of what you wish to exchange it for on your enclosed delivery note. If the item you wish to exchange it for is more expensive, we will have to call you to take the additional payment before the exchange is sent out. If it is cheaper, we will refund the difference.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and who will find out about your return.
Section 24 - Price Matching
Live Better With offers a price match guarantee for all of the products on our Website. If you can find the product cheaper elsewhere before, or within 14 days of purchase, we will price match subject to the following terms:
- The competitor’s product must be brand new, identical to ours, and offered on the same terms
- Our price match policy applies only to our UK stores and Website prices
- Proof of the alternative price (including shipping) and stock availability at this price must be provided. We reserve the right to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- This offer does not apply on products included in promotions, mark-downs and clearance sales
- If the alternative product is sourced from an international provider, cost of shipping must be included in the price match
Section 25 - Live Better With Discount Offers and Vouchers
Vouchers may be made available to you by Live Better With or by selected affiliate Websites. They entitle you to a saving off your shopping ("the Voucher") or (“the Offer”).
What type of Live Better With Vouchers are there?
Money-Off-Your-Shop Vouchers or Offers
Entitles you to money off your total spend. The order total, which you must reach to qualify for the offer, is inclusive of VAT, but exclusive of any delivery charge and the purchase of Live Better With Gift Vouchers.
Product-Specific Vouchers or Offers
Entitles you to money off particular products or, in some cases, a free product. The Voucher or the Offer will state which product or products it applies to, the saving you make (if applicable), the activation codes and the expiry date. Products are subject to availability, while stocks last. If the product for which you have a Voucher or Offer is not available and we deliver a substitute, the Voucher or the Offer cannot be used again or against the price of the substitute.
How do I use Live Better With Vouchers or Offers?
You can activate your Voucher by placing an order and entering the correct code appearing on your Voucher at the checkout stage of your order process. Some offers are automatically applied based on your order meeting certain conditions.
Some offers, entitle you to money off your order in the form of a ‘Credit’. A Credit can only be used once, on a single order. The total credit amount is deducted from the total value of your order. If the total value of your order does not exceed the amount of credit awarded, you will only receive an amount of money off, equal to the total order value. For example, a £5 credit used on a £4.50 order will result in a deduction of £4.50 from the order.
Are there any circumstances where the Live Better With Voucher or Offer cannot be used?
- Each Voucher or Offer may be used only once per customer. If more than one customer is registered at the same delivery address a Voucher code may only be used by one customer registered at that address.
- The Vouchers or the Offers only apply to goods purchased on livebetterwith.com, and may not be used at any other internet site
- The Vouchers or the Offers cannot be combined with each other
- Discount cannot be used on the following headwear: Milan Bamboo Hat, Sorrento Bamboo Hat, Lightweight Silk Scarf, Bamboo Wig Liner, Cotton Indoor Sleep Hat, Brooklyn Cotton Hat and Twist and Tie Wraparound Turban.
- The Vouchers or the Offers cannot be applied to past orders made with Live Better With and cannot be backdated or redeemed for cash
- Money-Off-Your-Shop Vouchers or Offers cannot be used against the purchase of Live Better With Gift Vouchers
- Live Better With reserves the right to withdraw or terminate any of its Vouchers or Offers at any time, either as a whole or for specific delivery areas. If this happens, the Vouchers or the Offers may not be used for any orders placed after the date of withdrawal or termination.
- Live Better With reserves the right to reject the use of a Voucher or Offer where fraud is suspected or for any other reason, at any time.
Will all Live Better With customers receive the same Offer or Voucher?
Live Better With may from time to time run different customer offers or Vouchers, with different terms (including amounts, types and expiry dates). Live Better With reserves the right to limit the applicability of any particular offer to specific regions or delivery areas. Different offers and Vouchers may be run simultaneously.